Serves 1 Calories 340 P - 31g, C - 40g, F - 5g
Ingredients: 67g your choice of bread (I used Pure Bred Brioche bread gluten/dairy free from Woolworths) 130g egg whites Stevia Cinnamon
Top with: 100g vanilla yoghurt 100g strawberries 6g @macr0mike PB 12mls sugar free maple syrup
Method: 1. Cut the middle out of approximately 3 pieces of bread (use these another time) but keep the crusts intact in a square.
2. In a small bowl whisk the egg whites, stevia & cinnamon.
3. Heat a non-stick fry pan up over a medium heat and place the 3 crusts into the pan.
4. Pour the egg white mixture into the middle of each piece of bread.
5. Fry the crusty bread on one side until the egg whites are set. Flip and cook on the other side.
6. To serve, place one slice of bread on a plate spread 1/3 yoghurt on top, then stack and repeat for the next 2 slices.
7. Finish with the sliced strawberries, Macro Mike PB and maple syrup on top.
8. Serve and enjoy!