P - 28g, C - 40g, F - 12g
40g rolled oats
70g low fat cottage cheese
15g protein powder (I used @macr0mike cheesecake flavour)
5g chia seeds
70mls coconut milk
3mls vanilla essence
5g coconut flakes
8g Almond Butter (I used @macr0mike chocolate biscuit flavour)
1. The night before, in a mason jar place the rolled oats, cottage cheese, protein powder, chia seeds, coconut milk, vanilla essence, cinnamon with about 50-80mls water. Mix to combine and cover.
2. Place the jar into the fridge.
3. In the morning, mix the oats up and add a bit more water if required.
4. Place the raspberries, honey and coconut flakes in a small bowl and mix together until combined.
5. Place the raspberry mixture on top of the oats.
6. Drizzle the almond butter over the top.