P - 26g, C - 27g, F - 15g
100g extra lean mince meat
3g taco seasoning
50g lettuce (shredded)
20g carrot (grated)
30g green capsicum
30g red capsicum
25g brown rice chips - sea salt (I used Sunrice brand)
20g light sour cream
30g mild salsa
1. Pre-heat a non stick fry pan and place the mince meat into the pan with the taco seasoning.
Sauté the meat until cooked and remove.
3. Chop the lettuce, grate the carrot and dice the capsicums.
4. In a bowl, place the lettuce, spinach, carrot and capsicums.
5. Top with the mince meat and brown rice chips.
6. Dollop the salsa and sour cream over the top.
7. Serve with a wedge of lime.