P - 32g, C - 27g, F - 8g
2 x Old El Paso Stand n Stuff Taco Boats (48g)
100g Cleavers organic beef mince
6g garlic mince
20g red onion, diced
25g mushrooms, diced
60g Gravox best ever chip gravy
12mls BBQ Sauce (no added sugar/salt)
15g light mozzarella cheese (Coles)
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Preheat a non-stick fry over a medium heat and add in the mince meat, garlic and onion.
3. Saute for a few minutes then add in the mushrooms, gravox, bbq sauce, salt/pepper and parsley.
4. Continue cooking for another 5-8 minutes or until the mince is completely cooked through and the veggies are soft.
5. Place the taco boats onto a lined baking tray.
6. Place half of the mince meat mixture into each taco boat and top each one with the mozzarella cheese.
7. Place into the oven for approximately 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the taco boats are brown.
8. Remove from the oven and serve with whatever takes your fancy! Tomato sauce, salad, chips etc etc!