P-30g, C-34g, F-3g
80g Tilda Brown Basmati Rice (microwave pouch)
5g garlic, chopped
20g onion, diced
100g peas, corn, carrot frozen mix
50g stir fry vegetables
100g chicken mince
15g soy sauce, salt reduced
10g light sweet chilli sauce
60g fresh pineapple, diced
1. Prepare the rice as per the instructions on the back of the packet.
2. Heat a non-stick frypan over medium heat and add the garlic, onion, peas, corn, carrot and stir fry veggies and cook until soft.
3. Add in the chicken and stir fry until the chicken is cooked through.
4. Add in the sauces and pineapple and stir to combine.
5. Remove from heat and stir in the cooked rice.
6. Place into a bowl and serve!