30g creamed cottage cheese
80g egg whites
10g Hawaiian Salted Vanilla (@macromike)
1/2 tsp baking powder
1. Place all of the ingredients into a mug or a blender.
2. Using your stick blender (or blender), blitz all the ingredients together until the ingredients become smooth.
3. Pop the mug into the microwave for 30 secs.
4. Check after 30 secs and if not cooked to a ‘gooey’ consistency place back into the microwave for another 20-30 secs.
5. When cooked to your liking, tip the mug upside down into a plate.
6. Top with your favourite ingredients. I used noshu no sugar choc chips, @callowfit sugar free chocolate sauce, strawberries & @twisted healthy ice cream.