C – 38g, P – 23g, F – 4g
45g Cream of Rice
1/4-1/2 cup of water
Salt, Pepper, seasonings (whatever you like!)
80g @pureggandlifeplus egg whites
40g smoked ham
40g cherry tomatoes
10g light mozzarella cheese (Coles)
8g reduced-fat feta
1. Place the cream of rice, water, salt/pepper, and seasonings into a pot and heat over medium heat continuously whisk until it becomes creamy (note: add more water if it evaporates too quickly).
2. While you are cooking your cream of rice, place the ham, tomatoes & mushrooms (diced) into a separate small fry pan and sauté until cooked.
3. Meanwhile, once the cream of egg white becomes creamy, whisk in the egg whites and keep continuously whisking until the egg whites become creamy (you may need to add more water again).
4. Once cooked remove from heat and stir in the cooked ham, tomatoes, mushrooms, and mozzarella until combined.
5. Top with the feta cheese and serve.