Calories 270 (for all 4)
Makes 4 cups
P – 30g, C – 17g, F – 9g
1 x Mountain Bread Rye Wrap
100g @pureggandlifeplus egg whites
40g ham (diced)
11g reduced fat feta cheese
Salt, pepper, herbs
1. Preheat a fan-forced oven at 180 degrees.
2. Line a cupcake tray with baking paper in 4 of the holes.
3. Cut the wrap into four quarters and place them into the 4 cupcake holes.
4. In a small bowl mix the egg, egg whites, salt/pepper/herbs until combined.
5. Distribute the mixture evenly over the 4 breaky cups until all of the mixture is used up.
6. Distribute the toppings (ham and feta) evenly over the four breaky cups.
7. Place into the oven for approx. 15 mins or until the egg mixture is set and cooked.
8. Serve and enjoy!