Calories 382 P - 36g, C - 27g, F - 14g Ingredients: 20g red onion, diced 5g garlic mince 125g extra lean beef mince 100g passata tomato cooking sauce 20g mushrooms, diced 50g mountain bread wrap 75g lasagne bechamel sauce (Dolmio brand) 10g parmesan cheese salt/pepper/Italian herbs Method: 1. Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees.
2. Heat a non-stick fry pan over a medium heat and place the onion and garlic into the pan and saute for 1 minute.
3. Add the mince meat into the pan and cook until brown.
4. Add the passata sauce and salt/pepper/herbs and stir to combine.
5. Leave to simmer for about 5-10 minutes. If the sauce gets a bit dry add in some water.
6. Meanwhile cut the mountain bread into 3-4 circles or squares depending on the shape of the oven dish.
7. In a baking dish, place a 1/3rd of the mince meat over the bottom and then top one piece of the mountain bread on top. Top with a 1/3 of the bechamel sauce.
8. Then next layer place the mountain bread on top of the sauce, then another 1/3rd of the mince meat followed again by the 1/3rd of the bechamel sauce.
9. Continue layering until you finish with a single piece of mountain bread on top and then sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
10. Place into the oven for about 10 minutes (keep an eye on it) or until the mountain bread becomes crunchy.
11. Remove from the oven and serve!