Calories 120 P - 5g, C - 13g, F - 3g
Ingredients: 14g corn thins (2) 20g @avalanchecoffee sugar free drinking hot chocolate powder 30g light ricotta cheese Stevia 20g @natvialiving strawberry sugar free jam 7g double D sugar free marshmallows (Woolworths)
Method: 1. In a small bowl mix the chocolate drinking powder with water to make a paste.
2. In another bowl, mix the ricotta with stevia together and spread it over one of the corn thins.
3. Cut the marshmallows in half and place them on top of the ricotta.
4. Spread the strawberry jam over the other corn thin.
5. Place both of corn thins on top of each other to form a sandwich.
6. Spread 1/2 of the chocolate paste over the top of the sandwich.
7. Flip the sandwich over and repeat on the other side with remaining chocolate paste.
8. You should have both the top & bottom of the sandwich coated in chocolate paste.
9. Serve & enjoy your healthy wagon wheel!