Serves 1 Calories 273 P 12g, C 37g, F 7g
Ingredients: Donut: 40g wholemeal self-raising flour 50g vanilla yoghurt (YoPro) 2.5g baking powder cinnamon/stevia (to taste) 10g biscoff (smooth) spread 10mls sugar free maple syrup cinnamon 30g light smooth ricotta 4g sugar free drinking chocolate powder Method: 1. Place the flour, yoghurt, stevia, cinnamon and baking powder together in a small bowl and mix to form a dough.
2. Place the dough onto some baking paper and then slightly flatten (using your fingers).
3. Place the biscoff spread into the middle of the dough and wrap the dough around it to form a ball. Make sure you pinch the dough along the edges to seal.
4. In a small bowl place and mix some cinnamon and maple syrup together. Toss the donut through the syrup mix until it has been completely coated in the mixture.
5. Place the baking paper onto a plate and then place the donut onto it. Place the donut into the microwave for 60 secs.
6. After 60 secs in the microwave, if you have an air fryer, place the donut into the air fryer to finish cooking at 200 degrees for another 3-4 minutes or until it has browned slightly. Alternatively keep cooking the donut in the microwave for another 30-60 secs or until cooked.
7. Once cooked, remove and let it cool down slightly.
8. In a small bowl mix the ricotta and drinking chocolate powder to form the icing. Top the donut with the icing.