P 20g, C 47g, F 12g
1 apple and cinnamon (Woolworths) hot cross bun
50mls vanilla unsweetened almond milk
Cinnamon (to taste)
30g light ricotta
50g salted caramel yoghurt (YoPro or Two Good)
50g fresh strawberries
1. Slice the hot cross bun into thin slices.
2. In a small bowl, beat the egg, almond milk, and cinnamon until combined.
3. Dunk and coat the bun slices in the egg mixture and cook on a non-stick frypan over medium heat until the slices are golden brown (approx 1 minute on each side).
4. Whilst the slices are cooking; in a small bowl mix the ricotta and yoghurt together until combined.
5. Once cooked, place one bun slice onto a plate and top with 1/3rd of the ricotta mixture. Continue doing this until all of the slices and mixture are used up. Stack each slice on top of each other whilst constructing to form a hot cross bun!
6. Serve with fresh strawberries.