Updated: Dec 9, 2019
Lamb, Pumpkin and Goats Cheese Salad (Serves 1)
P - 39g, C - 22g, F - 10g
150g lamb lean fillet
120g butternut pumpkin
50g coleslaw (prepacked)
45g baby spinach
30g red capsicum
30g green capsicum
10g red onion
15g goats cheese
5g garlic seasoning
10mls thick mint sauce
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and dice the butternut pumpkin into small cubes. Place pumpkin onto a lined baking tray and pop into the oven for about 20 minutes or until cooked.
2. Placed the lamb (diced) into a small bowl with the rosemary and garlic seasoning and toss until the lamb is covered in the herbs.
3. Preheat a non-stick fry pan over a medium heat. Place the lamb into the pan and cook to your liking. Once cooked, remove from the pan and set aside.
4. To construct the salad; place the spinach into a serving bowl, with the red/green capsicum, onion (diced) and slaw. Toss to combine.
5. Top the salad with the pumpkin, lamb and cheese.
6. Drizzle mint sauce over the top.
7. Garnish with salt and pepper