P - 27g, C - 23g, F - 5g
100mls egg whites
30g creamed cottage cheese
30mls coconut milk
15g salted vanilla protein powder (Macro Mike)
10g Coconut Flour
1/2tsp baking powder
5mls fresh lemon juice (squeezed)
10mls pure maple syrups
10g lemon curd
1. In a large mug or ceramic bowl place all of the ingredients listed above and whisk/blend until smooth.
2. Place the mug into the microwave on 30 secs increments until it has been cooked (like a gooey consistency).
3. Remove from the microwave and turn the mug cake upside down onto a plate and shake to release it from the bowl.
4. Place the cake upright on to the plate.
5. In a small bowl mix the maple syrup and the lemon curd together and drizzle it over the top of the cake.
6. Top with any ingredients that you love! I used a dollop of yoghurt and diced Cadbury Marble Chocolate.
7. Serve and enjoy!