C - 44g, P - 27g, F - 13g
20g mozzarella light cheese shredded
30g cottage cheese low fat
30g organic spicy salsa
53 1/5g honey ham 25% less salt, Primo kids
325g potato – Carisma
20g Australian beetroot slaw
18ml light sour cream
70g iceberg lettuce
1. Slice the potatoes into chips, garnish with salt and pepper, and place onto a lined baking tray. Pop into the oven at 200 degrees for approx. 15-20 mins or until brown and crunchy.
2. Preheat a non-stick frypan over medium heat and place the diced ham into the pan and fry until nice and crispy.
3. To serve, place some shredded lettuce at the bottom of the serving bowl. Once the chips are cooked, in the serving bowl do alternate layers of the chips and cheese until all the ingredients are used up.
4. Place into the microwave for 50 secs or until the cheese has melted.
5. Remove from the microwave and top with the guacamole (cottage cheese and avocado mixed together), cooked ham, beetroot slaw, sour cream, and salsa.