P - 15g, C - 27g, F - 11g
1 x Wholemeal English Muffin
20g light ricotta
15 baby spinach
7mls tomato sauce
1. Halve the muffin and dig out the middle of each slice (make sure you don’t make a hole in the muffin otherwise the egg will leak everywhere).
2. Crack half of the egg onto one muffin slice and the remaining egg onto the other slice.
3. Garnish with some salt and pepper and place into the air fryer at 200 degrees for 5 mins.
4. Whilst the muffins are cooking; in a small bowl mix the avocado and ricotta together in a small bowl until combined.
5. After 5 mins, check the muffins and if the egg is cooked remove from the air fryer. If not, continue cooking until the egg is cooked and crispy.
6. Once cooked, top one halve of the muffin with the avocado mixture, baby spinach and a squirt of the tomato sauce.
7. Place the other muffin halve on top and serve.