P - 32g, C - 32g, F - 14g
125g chicken mince
20g red onion, diced
20g mushrooms, diced
43g Masterfoods Mild chicken Curry Slow Cooker Recipe Base
30g low fat smooth ricotta
7g parmesan cheese
47g Old El Paso stand n stuff taco boats
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees fan forced.
2. Preheat a non-stick fry pan over a medium heat and place the chicken mince and red onion into the pan. Saute until the chicken mince is nearly cooked.
3. Place the mushrooms into the pan and saute for another 2 minutes.
4. Add in the recipe base and the ricotta and mix the sauce through the ingredients.
5. Remove the sauce from the heat and place the mixture into 2 taco boats and sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.
6. Place the boats onto a lined baking tray and place into the oven for approximately 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
7. Serve with a garden salad!