P - 28g, C - 33g, F - 9g
67.5g BFree Pita Pockets (2 pita's)
70g @pureggandlifeplus egg whites
35g cherry tomatoes
50g triple smoked ham
16g light laughing cow cheese (1 wedge)
15mls sweet chili sauce (@callowfit_australia )
1. In a pouring jug place the egg, egg whites, diced cherry tomatoes and salt/pepper and whisk until combined.
2. Pre-heat a non stick fry pan over a medium/hot heat, pour the egg mixture into the pan.
3. Cook the omelette on one side only.
4. Once cooked, fold in half and flip to cook on the other side. Place the ham into the pan and cook until it becomes crispy. Remove both from the heat.
5. Cut the 2 pita's in half.
6. Spread the cheese over both pita's and top with the lettuce.
7. Cut the omelette in half and place each half into each pita.
8. Top with the crispy ham and a squirt of the chili sauce.