Peanut Butter Mug Cake (Serves 1)
C - 33g, P - 28g, F 14g
30g rolled oats
50mls vanilla almond milk
10g peanut butter
10g vanilla protein powder (Maxine's Burn)
70g lemon yoghurt (YoPro)
1. Place the oats, egg, cinnamon, almond milk, peanut butter and protein powder into a small ceramic dish and stir to combine.
2. Place in the microwave on 30 sec increments until cooked through.
3. Remove from the microwave and place upside down onto a plate.
4. Shake to release the mug cake from the ceramic dish.
5. Turn the cake the right way up and top with strawberries, blueberries and yoghurt.