Peanut, Strawberry & Jam Mug Cake
P – 40g, C – 40g, F – 8
40g rolled oats
15g Macro Mike Strawberry Jam Donut Protein
120g liquid egg whites
½ tsp cinnamon
2.5g baking powder
10g Macro Mike Sweet Original peanut butter powder
30g light ricotta
30g low fat greek yoghurt
1. Place the rolled oats, protein powder, egg whites, ¼ of the raspberries and the cinnamon into a mug or a small ceramic dish. Mix until combined.
2. Place into the microwave on 40 sec increments until cooked (keep checking each time).
3. Once cooked, cut into 2 halves.
4. Mix PB (and a little water) with 1/2 of the raspberries that are left in a small bowl. Spread the filling on side of the cake and top with the other slice.
5. Mix the ricotta and the yoghurt together in a small bowl. Spread over the top of the mug cake and top with the remaining raspberries.