P - 11g, C - 38g, F - 7g
48g wholemeal bread (Buttercup Split), 2 slices
30g light ricotta
5g sugar free drinking chocolate (Avalanche)
9g strawberry jam
1-2mls extra virgin olive oil
2g shredded coconut
8g @macromike almond butter
1. Roll out the 2 slices of the bread until they become flat.
2. In a small bowl, mix the ricotta and the drinking chocolate together until combined.
3. Spread the ricotta mixture over both slices of the bread and top with the jam.
4. Roll both slices up and place the opening face down.
5. Spray both pinwheels with a light spray of the oil olive and sprinkle with cinnamon and stevia.
6. Place the pinwheels into the air fryer for about 2-3 minutes on 175 degrees or until they are lightly toasted. Note: You could also cook these under a sandwich press as well.
7. Once cooked, place the pinwheels onto a serving plate.
8. Drizzle the almond butter over the top.
9. Garnish with the pineapple and sprinkle with the coconut.
10. Serve and enjoy!!