P - 31g, C - 40g, F - 9g
150g pumpkin (cooked)
20g wholemeal self-raising flour (note: can use oats instead)
70mls almond milk
10g protein powder
2g baking powder
cinnamon or mixed spice
100g salted caramel yoghurt
2g Gullon twins sugar free biscuits (crushed up)
10g @macr0mike almond butter
3g 100's & 1000's
@callowfit_australia salted caramel sauce
1. Place the pumpkin, flour, egg, almond milk, protein powder, baking powder, stevia and cinnamon into a blender and blitz until nice and smooth.
2. Heat a non stick fry pan (or a pancake maker) over a medium - hot heat and place 2-3 tablespoons of the mixture per pancake into the pan.
3. Cook on one side until the pancake starts to bubble, flip and cook on the other side.
4. Keep repeating until all the mixture has been used up.
5. To serve, place one pancake on a plate, spread some of the yoghurt over the top and then place the next pancake on top of the existing pancake. Keep repeating the process until all the pancakes and yoghurt has been used up.
6. Top with stack with prepared @macr0mike Almond Butter, crushed biscuits and sprinkles.