P – 28g, C – 25g, F – 15g
120g Pumpkin (cooked and pureed)
40mls almond milk
1/2tsp vanilla extract
74g @alpinebreads lower carb bread
8g @macr0mike salted caramel PB
10mls sugar-free maple syrup
1. In a bowl mix the pureed pumpkin, egg, milk, stevia, cinnamon, and vanilla extract until combined.
2. Cut the bread in halves and dunk into the egg mixture and coat both sides of the bread.
3. Heat a non-stick fry pan up over the med-hot heat and place the bread into the pan.
4. Cook until brown on one side and then flip and cook on the other side.
5. To serve, place the toast onto a plate and top with the strawberries, peanut butter, and maple syrup.
6. Serve and enjoy!