Serves 1 Calories 323 P - 35g, C - 37g, F - 5g
Ingredients: 30g rolled oats 30g apple purée 15g salted vanilla protein powder (@macr0mike ) 20mls unsweetened vanilla almond milk 80mls egg whites 1/2tsp baking powder Stevia Cinnamon
Method: 1. In a mug place the oats, apple purée, protein powder, almond milk, egg whites, baking powder, stevia & cinnamon.
2. Mix all the ingredients until combined.
3. Place into the microwave for 30 secs. Take it out and check if it’s cooked.
4. Pop the mug cake back into microwave for a further 20-30 secs or until cooked.
5. Remove the cake from the mug and place onto a serving plate.
6. Top with yoghurt, strawberries, caramel topping, PB and 100’s & 1000’s.