C - 34g, P - 35g, F - 12g
20g protein powder (I used @macr0mikeEaster egg flavour, for your 10% discount code use amb-merri at check out)
40mls vanilla almond milk
10g @taylor_made_treats_official choc haze super mix
5g wholemeal self raising flour
2.5g baking powder
80g vanilla yoghurt
70g frozen strawberries
10g almond butter (@macr0mike chocolate biscuit)
15g pretzels, crushed
3g coconut flakes
1. In a microwavable small bowl mix the protein powder, egg, almond milk, choc haze super mix, flour, baking powder, stevia and cinnamon together until combined.
2. Place into the microwave for 2 minutes or until cooked (soft like a gooey fudge cake).
3. In another small bowl, mix the frozen strawberries with the yoghurt together until combined and top it on the fudge cake.
4. Prepare the almond butter and drizzle over the top.
5. Garnish with pretzels and coconut flakes.
6. Serve and enjoy!