P - 32g, C - 44g, F - 10g
120g low carb spud light potatoes
10g light mozzarella cheese (Coles)
100g extra lean beef mince
15g onion, diced
4g minced garlic
50g carrots, peas & corn (frozen mix)
20mls Celebrate Health no added sugar tomato sauce
14mls Fountains no added sugar BBQ sauce
7mls soy sauce (no added salt)
2g curry powder
2 Ol El Paso Stand n Stuff Tortilla Boats
1. Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees fan forced.
2. Over a medium heat, place a pot of water and heat until boiling. Place the potatoes (diced) into the water. Cook until soft. Once cooked drain the water, mash the potatoes and set aside.
3. Preheat a non stick fry pan over a medium heat and place the mince, onion and garlic into the pan. Saute until the onion is soft.
4. Add in the frozen carrots, peas and corn. Saute until the veggies are soft.
5. Add in the tomato sauce, BBQ sauce, soy sauce and curry powder. Mix the sauces through the ingredients until they are completely coated (you may need to add a little bit of water if to dry).
6. Once the meat is cooked, turn off the heat and set aside.
7. Line a baking tray with baking paper and place the tortilla boats onto the tray.
8. Place half of the beef mixture into each boat.
9. Top the mince with half of the mashed potatoes.
10. Sprinkle half of the cheese over each pie.
11. Place in the oven for approx 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted and a little brown.
12. Remove from the oven and place on a serving plate with a green salad.