P – 28g, C – 17g, F – 6g
Serves 1 (approx. 5 pikelets)
130g @pureggandlifeplus egg whites
8g instant oats
50g light ricotta
60g salted caramel yoghurt
3g 100’s & 1000’s
1. In a small bowl mix the egg whites, oats, ricotta, stevia, lemon juice, and cinnamon until combined.
2. Mix in the sultanas.
3. Heat a non-stick fry pan over medium heat (or I cooked mine in a pancake maker).
4. Dollop 2 tablespoons of the mixture into the pan per pikelets until all of the mixture is used up.
5. Cook the pikelets until they are bubbling and then flip and cook them on the other side.
6. Place the pikelets onto a plate and spread the yoghurt over the top of them and sprinkle the 100’s & 1000’s over the top.
7. Serve and enjoy!