P - 30g, C - 46g, F - 13g
100g egg whites
125g Tilda's Wholegrain Basmati Rice
8g 50% light butter (Devondale)
12mls sugar free maple syrup
12g Macro Mike Peanut Butter
1g baking powder
80g Mixed Berries
10g Light Cream Cheese
1. Heat a non-stick fry pan up over a medium heat and place the egg whites, egg, rice, butter, cinnamon and maple syrup into the pan.
2. Using a wooden spoon, gently stir the ingredients until the eggs scramble. Turn the heat off.
3. In a small microwavable bowl place the powdered peanut butter, baking powder and about 30mls of water and stir to form a batter.
4. Once combined, place the batter into the microwave for 20-30 secs.
5. Once cooked, using a fork, gently break up the peanut butter batter to form a cookie crumble.
6. To serve, place the sweet rice into a bowl followed by the mixed berries and the cookie crumble.
7. Dollop the cream cheese over the top.
8. Serve and enjoy!!