P – 25g, C – 19g, F – 7g
120g @pureggandlifeplus egg whites
50g low fat smooth ricotta
140g greek yoghurt
1. In a small bowl whisk the eggs whites, ricotta, cinnamon and stevia together until nice and fluffy.
2. Heat a non-stick fry pan (spray a little olive oil spray) over a medium heat and tip the mixture into the pan to form a big pancake.
3. Cook on one side and then fold it into quarters before flipping and cooking on the other side.
4. Meanwhile, place the strawberries into a microwave safe dish and place into the microwave for 20-40 secs or until runny.
5. Remove the pancake from heat and place onto a plate and top with the strawberries and yoghurt.
6. Serve and enjoy!!