P-24g C-14g F-1g
120g egg whites (use @pureggandlifeplus)
Cinnamon (to taste)
7g wholemeal self-raising flour
50g plain Greek yoghurt
7g powdered peanut butter (@macr0mike)
1. Place the egg whites, stevia, and cinnamon into a small bowl and blitz with a hand held blender until the egg whites turn white and fluffy.
2. Gently fold in the flour and mix until combined.
3. Heat a non-stick frypan or skillet up over low-med heat and pour the mixture into the pan.
4. Cook the pancake until it starts to bubble then turn the heat off on the pan.
5. Let it continue to cook until the pancake mixture is set.
6. To serve, leave the pancake in the pan and top with yoghurt, berries, and a drizzle of peanut butter
7. Dig in and eat straight out of the pan!