Thai inspired Barramundi with Asian Stir Fry Veggies and Coconut Rice (serves 1)
P - 40g, C - 35g, F - 10g
70g steamed coconut rice (Tilda brand)
2mls avocado oil spray
Veggie stir fry:
60g green capsicum
70g red capsicum
15mls soy sauce (less salt)
10g sweet chilli sauce Light
1. Dice the broccoli, capsicums and carrot.
2. Pre heat a fry pan with the avocado oil spray.
3. Once the pan is hot, place the barramundi into the pan and fry until crispy. Flip the fish over to the other side and cook until crispy as well.
4. While the fish is cooking, pre-heat a small non-stick fry pan over a medium heat and place the veggies into the pan with a little water and sauté until the veggies become soft.
5. Add the soy sauce, sweet chilli sauces and about 50mls of water in with the veggies and stir fry until all the veggies are coated in the sauce.
6. Cook the rice as per the instructions on the packet.
7. To serve, place the rice onto a plate along with the fish and the stir fry veggies.
8. Drizzle the excess sauce from the veggie stir fry over the barramundi.
9. Squeeze fresh lime juice over the top and serve.