Calories 354 C - 51g, P - 17g, F - 7g Ingredients: 76g Wholemeal bread (Buttercup Country Split) 25mls sugar free maple syrup Cinnamon/Stevia (to taste) 100g strawberries 50g light ricotta 8g sultanas 12g @macr0mike snickerdoodle peanut butter 10g @callowfit_australia salty caramel sauce Method: 1. In a shallow plate, place the bread into it.
2. Squirt the maple syrup over the top and shake the cinnamon and stevia over the top.
3. Place the bread into the air fryer for 2-4 mins at 200 degrees or until crunchy.
4. In a small bowl combine the ricotta, sultanas and the diced strawberries together to make the cream.
5. Once the toast is cooked stack alternative layers of the ricotta cream & toast until all of the ingredients are used up.
6. Drizzle with the Macro Mike PB and the caramel sauce over the top.
7. Serve and enjoy!