P – 24g, C – 20g, F – 10g
46g Stand n Stuff Taco Boats (2 boats)
80g @pureggandlifeplus egg whites
8g red onion
20g red capsicum
20g green capsicum
35g cherry tomatoes
15g light mozzarella cheese
Garlic salt, chilli, herbs
1. If using the oven preheat at 185 degrees and line a tray with baking paper.
2. Dice all of the veggies up into small pieces.
3. In a pouring jug beat the egg and egg whites together until combined.
4. Stir in the veggies and garnish with the garlic salt, chilli & herbs.
5. Pour the mixture evenly into the 2 taco boats and top with the cheese.
6. Place into the oven for 10-12 mins or into the air fryer on 185 degrees for 12-15 mins or until the egg is cooked through in the boats. Keep an eye on them.
7. Once cooked, serve with a side salad and a drizzle of chilli sauce over the top.