P - 21, C - 49g, F - 6g
45g rolled oats
80g zucchini, grated
80g egg whites @pureggandlifeplus
1/4 tsp baking powder
60g vanilla greek yoghurt
6g coconut flakes
7g white choc bits
1. In a saucepan, place the rolled oats, zucchini, egg whites, stevia, cinnamon with about 1/2 cup of boiling water.
2. Place over a medium heat and whisk continuously for about 2 mins then add in the baking powder.
3. Continue to keep whisking until the mixture becomes nice and creamy.
4. Remove from heat and let the oats sit for about 1 min and then mix the yoghurt through.
5. Scoop out the oat mixture and place into a bowl.
6. Top with raspberries, coconut and white choc bits.
7. Serve and enjoy!